In other news:
- The White house has created an office for "Victims of Immigration Crime" to help people who have been harmed by undocumented immigrants. This is like making an office to help people harmed by people with red hair. It is segregationist, and serves no purpose other than to inflame tensions and breed mistrust. In response to the obvious question: "But what about victims of crimes committed by Americans?", the White house response was "THAT'S UNAMERICAN". Such utter bullshit. (Note: This office was created by one of those executive ordery thingies.)
- It has been revealed that Pence used a private email server for government business (and worse, it is known to have been hacked!). Of course, it's not an issue when a Republican does it. The hypocrisy is deafening, unlike the silence that's been coming from the Republican camp.
- The FCC, hell-bent on undoing as much regulation as possible, just iced consumer privacy regulations. Not cool, dude.
- Ben Carson, another completely unqualified nominee, was confirmed as the HUD Secretary.
- So was Rick Perry for Energy Secretary.
- Reports that the administration nixed training on ethics for White house staff. Because if they're ignorant, it's not unethical? Or something?