In the news today:
- Despite earlier denials, Trump met with the Russian ambassador early in his campaign. Are you surprised? I'm not.
- The GOP Healthcare Plan is really struggling on all fronts. As it should. Now, go and redo your homework, and come back to us once you have a better plan.
- Can you believe that they actually titled the thing "World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017"???!
- Ethics groups are trying to turn up the heat on Trump regarding his conflicts of interest. This, on top of further stories involving Chinese trademarks...
- The head of the EPA is stacking its administration with people committed to undermining it. So much for the environment. I sincerely hope that other countries can make up for the USA's shortsightedness, but as the second-largest polluter in the world, I doubt it.
Finally, following up on Chaffetz's comments yesterday, here is a well-written takedown of the philosophy that leads to such comments.