- Trump, of course, is going to Florida for the weekend again. Will this guy ever stop spending our taxpayer money, and do his fucking job?
- The White House has decided that it's visitor logs will remained confidential until well after Trump leaves office. Just what we need - less transparency.
- Pruitt, the head of the EPA, yesterday said that we should exit the Paris climate agreement, the first such call, based on erroneous statements. I've got a better idea. How can we exit this administration? We'll all be better off for it.
- Miller, the white house advisor who opposes equal pay, parental leave, and everything else that we are striving for, has been appointed to address "women's issues". Are you kidding me?
- If you've got some time in the next three weekends, there are major anti-Trump protests occurring around the country each weekend.
Saturday, April 15, 2017
Day 85: Simmering Tension
Despite grave concerns, nothing has blown up in North Korea yet. China appears to be the voice of moderation. It almost seemed like a quiet news day...