- Trump has ordered a review of the Iran nuclear deal, although the administration concedes that Iran is meeting it's responsibilities. Tillerson, meanwhile, has accused Iran of attempting to destabilize the Middle East. I don't know what's up with regards to the sudden turn on Iran, to be honest.
- Determined not to let North Korea stay out of the news, Pence did his own sabre rattling today.
- A month after firing all the US Attorneys, Sessions still hasn't nominated anybody to the positions, and they all remain unfilled (all 93 of them).
- Oh look! A zombie healthcare bill!
- I'll let the title for this one speak for itself: "Exxon Seeks U.S. Waiver to Resume Russia Oil Venture". The correct response from the administration is "Over my dead body".
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Day 90: T minus 10 days
A slower news day today. Something about Fox News deciding that 21 years of sexual harassment was a good time to stop dominated local headlines, while the administration stayed largely out of the way.